Sunday, March 22, 2009

AMBITIOUS BLOG ARTICLE on AMBITION ng AMBISYOSO


What do you want to be when you grow up?

As a child, I always asked this question. I wanted to be a member of ANG TV KIDS..Nye! By the time I was 14, my ambition changed as often as MADONNA reinvented herself. At one point, I wanted to become pilot, HISTORY professor, a photographer, and then a writer. I had also had fantasies of being the Next Aga Mulach and Richard Gomez, the sixth member of BOYZONE, and ehem, The President of the Philippines. Now at 27, and most of my dreams are laid to waste. I am up for the ULTIMATE AMBITION. I want to be a….JEDI! Ok, it may sound out of this world but what the HECK. To be a JEDI is to be invincible. Here’s why:

1. A JEDI KNOWS NO FEAR
2. A JEDI KNOWS NO HATE
3. LIGHTSABER? Probably the coolest weapon in the world! If I have one, I’d be the ultimate protector of the weak (OMG). Criminals can bring out all their guns, ice picks or balisong and sumpit. But with one use of my light saber and they will be running for their lives... Ahehehe
4. and lastly, I want to be a Jedi so that the FORCE is always with me.

It will keep my spirits up. No matter what obstacles I may face, the FORCE will keep me balanced. (NOSEBLEEDING)…..:-)

2 comments:

  1. sir ako po gusto ko ang maging invisibla man! masaya yun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile a while and while you smile, Smile another smile, And soon there will be miles and miles of smile just because you smiled, I wish ur day is full of smile.

    ReplyDelete